Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Shopping Therapy

I deleted my vent about how awful work was the last 2 days.  Yep, it was.  But, if there is one thing being in Haiti a week taught me, it is to be super thankful I have a job.  No more lamenting.  I did do some shopping therapy with my friend Susie at the mall.  We were looking for something nice for me to wear to Hudson's adoption finalization next week--Whoohoo!  No, for all you people thinking I'm a wacky tacky dresser, I'm not going to wear the Adoption Rocks t-shirt ;)  I still think it would be quite fun.  I'm going conservative, yet cute.  A gray shift, black heels, purple and gray scarf.  Better? 
6 months ago today we landed back in the USA with crazy Seong Cheol.  Whew, it has been a whirlwind these last 6months.  I can't believe how quickly it has gone.  He seems like he has been with us forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment