Thursday, March 25, 2010

A thank you note

Dear Heavenly Father,
I want to write you a thank you note.  You see, I don't tell you this enough, but you are a good daddy!  You know what I need, you like to give me the desire of my heart, you discipline and chasten me, you provide for me, you love me unconditionally.  After a long tiring day, seeing something as adorable as this


makes me realize how much you love me, your daughter, the apple of you eye! Some other things I want to say thank you for:  the two students at Mike's school that made decisions to follow Jesus yesterday, the fact that Mike can talk to students at school about Jesus, there will be one less starving person in the world next year thanks to Carter's 30Hour Famine fundraising--he has 360.00 dollars raised which will feed 1 person for a year, access to medicine when Dillon wakes up coughing and wheezing, rain yesterday, my many precious friends. Thank you again!

James 1:17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment