Tuesday, March 16, 2010

the drive up


MIke and Carter skiing

Today was spectacular weather.  It was warm and sunny.  It snowed yesterday and last night so the mountain had a fresh dusting.  I'm so proud of the above picture I took off the scenery while Mike was driving up the mountain this morning.   Mike and Carter hit the slopes all day.  Abby and I aren't so into fast adventure.  We tried some snow tubing(weren't crazy about it), then we tried sledding a little but saw a grown man crash and blow his knee out--we promptly left.  I'm tellin ya, I have a disorder and it is called "the danger alert" disorder.  Seriously, all I can see around here is danger danger danger!  It certainly takes the spirit of adventure and need for speed.  Abby and I pretty much took the slow way in doing everything :) 
We leave first thing in the morning and I'm so ready to see my little boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment