Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cute video of Hudson playing and a word for you....


FIRST, scroll down to my music player on the right and pause the music so you can hear Hudson talking. March 9th will be six months since we became a forever family--he is a funny genius!!!


Now for a word of encouragement.  Last night my friend and I drove a little over 2 hours to be a part of my mother's ladies retreat.  You see my mother is a full-time, on staff, Minister to Women(at a Baptist church--and the church is not a large church at all, I'm so proud, they are  radical and put their money where their mouth is!!)  For the last 14 years she has held a ladies' retreat.  My friend  and I had a great time chatting the whole way up.  On a side note, please pray for her and her husband.  They have been in an adoption program a long time and are getting very disappointing news about it's status.  So, the sessions last night were wonderful!  Awesome music and a dynamic speaker.  She was talking about seeing and hearing more from the Lord.  Last night was about how we often see more of God in suffering.  Here are my 3 favorite points:   1.suffering doesn't always mean that I'm failing or need to fix something--it does mean I need to pray more and listen for God      2.suffering will clarify what my heart worships and will purify my heart        3.as a child of God, chance has been eliminated from my life!!!!!!!!  Whoohooo, that is my favorite!  Can I get an amen and preach is sister????

No comments:

Post a Comment