Wednesday, March 31, 2010

To lighten things up a bit

And now, for a not so spiritual or deep post, here's what's going on at our home.  Hudson has deposited large unsavory deposits in the tub during his bath, THREE times in a week and a half.  Not fun! I'm wondering if our bathwater has magic powers that promote peristalsis?

Good thing he is so cute.  I'm tellin ya, he gets so many kisses on the cheeck(face!), love pats, love bites and such from me that sometimes I think I really can eat him up.  Here is Mr. Thunder Thighs himself!  As you can see,  no appetitie probs.


Today we are having a Toddler United Nations convention at our home.  My dear friend brought over her 2 toddlers to play.  They are both 2.  Eva recently came home from Haiti and Jordan is African-American, adopted at birth. 

Are they not adorable(well, Hudson is looking like Uhhh, this girl is stealin my camera time!).  Jordan, the little boy, didn't want his picture taken.  He was way too into the choochoos.  It was wonderful to talk with a friend who loves missions, loves Haiti, loves adoptions and loves to live all out for Jesus, even if it is counter-culture.

As they were leaving, my sister dropped off her daughter and her foster son, both of whom are half Hispanic.  So, at one time we had toddlers from 3 different countries and 3 different skin tones.  Talk about beautiful!!!!
I'm watching Melody's kids while she and her husband go to our friend's funeral out of town.  You should have seen  lunch time.  It was like feeding time at the zoo.  Aspen has some feeding issues so I was chasing her down and coaxing each bite.  Meanwhile, Hudson and Lil Man(can't use his name) were hanging their mouths open wanting me to shovel it in faster.


Currently the boys are both asleep.  Aspen is on my bed rearranging my pillows.  I keep going in there and saying "Aspen, it is time for night-night."  When I come in the door, she throws herself face down like she's been lying down the whole time.  :)  This should be one intersting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment