Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day Take 2

Day 2 of insane snow!  I stuck a ruler in our snow out front and it measured almost 8 inches.  Crazy!  We donned all our warm gear and had a great time burying each other and making a snow man that is eccentric.  We were excited to have several friends over for a Lunar New Year party, but alas, we had to cancel it.


Then, we started getting a bit bored and cold.  We did Yoga!


You all know our budget is tight and I'm a cheap anyways, so here is my attempt at a free Valentine expression for my sweetie, using what God gave us!

It is a big tall heart made of snow and then I used food color to write on it :)

And here is poor Hudson suffering with terrible allergies and coughing.  Ahh, if only I had stock in Mucomyst Minimelts!!

SO, who's ready for warmth and SUN??????

No comments:

Post a Comment