Thursday, February 11, 2010

Did I move and not know it???

Seriously, am I in Texas still??   We are having a winter wonderland here.  As of 1:40pm, we have about 5-6 inches and it is coming down constantly.  For this neck of the woods, that is crazy!  We get excited to see 1 inch of powder. Hey, the ski bibs I bought at the resale shop have sure been worth the 6 bucks I paid for them


Hudson was NOT impressed with the snow!

Here is round 2 of playing in the snow.  As you can see, Dillon got himself ready.  Yes, he is wearing black leather church shoes, no socks, thermal long johns and a jacket over a coat.  Ahhh, to be blissfully unaware of social "norms"!!

The kids have eaten everything in the house, played outside a few times, watched 2 movies, and did my new Pilates dvd with me.  I don't see how homeschool moms do it--I like having my kids in school during the day ;))

1 comment:

  1. Hudson's reaction was much the same as Ezra's. Michael and I were having a blast playing in it and building things but Ezra was ready to go inside. We also discovered that my dog Clovis thinks he's a Husky instead of a Jack Russel :) He didn't want to come inside!

    ReplyDelete