Monday, February 15, 2010

Great things going on

Happy day late Valentines to my sweet man!  Mike spoke at a church Valentine's Banquet last night.  He was amazing.  He was so talented, eloquent, funny and yet meaningful.  You know, Mike isn't exactly romantic, but he is steady, dependable and loves us.  He stays home with sick kids so I don't miss work.  Mike drives an old Honda with 180.000 miles on it(works like a dream still), he doesn't have an expensive hobby, faithfully goes to work, loves the Lord and being with his family.  We got back together, after a short break 17 years ago this weekend and you know what, I'd Choose You all over again :)))


Great news!  My sister's foster baby will be legally their daughter next week.  I can't show you her face yet, but OH, she is cute.  Just wait til next week!  Yippppeee


We are gearing up for a big give-away on Saturday:  diapers, wipes, baby clothes, gloves, soap and Valentines.  We are taking them to a low income mobile home park in the city.  I can't wait.  Pray for the people to be touched and see Jesus' love okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment