Tuesday, January 12, 2010

PLEASE PRAY HARD


Actual picture in earthquake, copied and pasted from Pastor John's blog.
This was the house(totally collapsed now) next to the little boys home that houses children waiting to be adopted in Port au Prince.  Praise the Lord all the children at Heartline Ministries are okay.  I was there, took pics, bought some purses the single mothers sewed and loved on the sweet children.

I just saw that a huge earthquake hit Port au Prince a minute ago.  I'm absolutely SICK!!!  Not only was I so close to being there---Thank you Jesus that I'm home, but my heart is totally broken for those people.  The one nice hospital, that we drove by last week, has collapsed.  This is devastating. You don't understand how desparate the situation is unless you've been there.  Please please please pray hard.  The slums made of sheet metal are likely flattened and many many people will die.  If we were sad about the state of orphans before, imagine what it will be like.  My precious brothers and sisters there, Immanual, Pastor Ricardo, Markes, Milka, Nicholson, the children, Pastor Charles, OH my, please Jesus, protect them.  I only hope the surrounding countries with resources will rush in to aid the people of Haiti who have nothing!!!!  Gonna go cry and pray now.

2 comments:

  1. Said a prayer for you this morning as soon as it hit me that you were either just home from being there or still there. Praying...

    ReplyDelete