Saturday, January 16, 2010

Keep hoping and praying and updates on us


This is Markes.  His family in Florida still hasn't heard anything about his whereabouts.  I HAVE to believe that sweet, bright(and very good looking) Markes is in Port au Prince helping pull people from the rubble and is okay.  Please keep praying for him and his family.


This is Hudson with 4 new teeth up top.  He looks so cute!   They have  been really sore.  So sore that he can't suck on his night-time bottle.  He sticks the nipple in the side of his mouth like a pipe.  I think the bottle is about to go bye bye anyway :(    Hudson is so funny and cute.  His is extremely bright.  He sure punished me for a few days when I got back from Haiti.  He would only let MIke hold him and he closed his eyes at me.  Now, he is velcro baby again!  If I didn't think it would really really hurt his attachment process, I'd leave for Haiti in a second to go help. 


Sister and brother--sweet sweet family time

Dillon wants to play guitar like big bro.  Carter is learning quickly and has a knack for music.  Dillon just loves music.  Dillon is doing well.  He had a stomach bug Thursday night and a bit yesterday.  We are soooo blessed to have grandparents fairly close.  Mike's mom came to our home to keep the little boys while we worked.  Thanks Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment