Monday, August 31, 2009

The Wait is OVER!!!!

Hooray!!!!!!!!! Just when I thought I couldn't take it another day, we got the travel call this morning. The travel agent is making flight arrangements for us to leave this Wednesday(YES, a day and a half!) and return next Wednesday. I called my boss and I'm officially on family leave for 7 weeks :)
My mom sent me an email early this morning saying they were reading and praying this verse over Hudson's situation.
Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. Isaiah 43:5

AND, you guys are NOT gonna believe this!!!!! I mean seriously, if you didn't believe that God was intimately involved in the details of our lives, you have to now. Click here to read our first post about starting this amazing adoption process. http://psalm139verse14.blogspot.com/2009/03/from-my-heartsoapbox-about-how-all-this.html
Well, in a nutshell we were very anxious about taking this leap of faith. Mike felt God speaking him to him that this was His will for us and used the verse Psalm 46:10 to speak to him. WELL------- no coincidene at all----------- in my Bible reading time this morning, the passage that I read was Psalm 46, I didn't pick it, I was just picking up from where I'd left off yesterday. I just am amazed at how much Jesus loves me and cares about every detail of my life. I'm humbled and grateful.

For safety's sake, you never know what loons are reading this, we won't post airports or flights. We will email specifics to our close friends and family.
Thanks for all the encouragements and prayers over these last 6months!
Libby

1 comment:

  1. Oh Praise the LORD!!!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see pictures of you holding your sweet son.
    JessicaCo (from forum)

    ReplyDelete