Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hope....tomorrow is Monday

.....AND, a new work week. Right now it is 4:30am in Seoul. The office of the Embassy will open in a few hours. While I'm sleeping tonight, they just might be finishing up Hudson, and my friend's daughter's, visas. I may never know why this last leg of our journey to Hudson has taken so long, but I do trust that our Heavenly Father has a plan for good. I'm choosing to trust Him and His timing. Maybe we will get a call tomorrow--but maybe not. If so, we will rejoice and purchase tickets to f ly out Wednesday. If not, we will continue to wait for our sweet little man who fortunately, has no clue that we are waiting and hurting for him. He is happy, healthy, and being fed very well by his selfless Korean foster family. On positive is that plane prices are much cheaper right now. We have enough set aside so that we won't have any debt from our plane tickets!! Big Praise!
I can't complain too much. There are some circumstances developing in Korea that I'm not at liberty to share on here that are going to cause many families with recent referrals to wait until next spring to get their children home. I have no right to whine!

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment