Monday, August 3, 2009

From my prayer warrior's mouth

Abby has always been a super prayer warrior. When she was 2.5, she'd stand on the fireplace, wearing a pink ballerina outfit, hold a Bible and say over and over again "Jesus God, Jesus God."! Her prayers are like 30yr old women's. Tonight, like everynight since March 10th, we prayed for baby Hudson. From her heart came... "and please God, let Hudson's papers be done soon so we can go to Korea cause I'm tired of praying for this every night."!!! HA! If that doesn't get our Heavenly Father to cracking up, I don't know what would ;) Hopefully it will work , cause, honestly, I'm getting tired of praying the same thing!!

1 comment:

  1. Libby
    That is so adorable!!! You can tell her I'm praying the same thing clear up here in Oklahoma--lol!!

    ReplyDelete