Thursday, August 20, 2009

oh no, I'm sinking again..

Six months ago today we read an email from Dillon International about a precious little toddle boy who had been waiting for a family for many months. I knew he was ours, really I did! If you've never adopted before, you probably can't relate. But, those words were written by God directly for Mike and I. It was Mike who said "why don't we ask about him?' So, we did and the rest is history! Hudson Lee, I'm soooooooooooo tired of waiting for you and yet, I'll wait as long as it takes to get you home in our arms! For 6months I've thought about you constantly and tried to plan our family with you in it. I know, as I've said before, 6months in the adoption world isn't very long. But my heart sure isn't telling me that. Every morning I have adoption morning sickness. You laugh!! It is so true. From 7-9:30 I'm jittery, nauseated and sometimes dizzy. I check my phone constantly, in case I missed a call from our caseworker. Then, after 9:30, I realize our travel call isn't coming for that day. What a let down. We made it one full week from our last conversation with our caseworker and she told us 2-4 weeks left. So, good progress has been made, but folks, this is excrutiating!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT the phone is ringing..............
It was a telemarketer---------HOW DARE THEY!?????

1 comment:

  1. Oh Libby six months is an eternity when it's your child you are waiting for!!(Not to mention you have waited years just to know it was Hudson you were waiting for!!)

    I'm praying for favor for the paperwork and strength for you to endure till that glorious call comes!!

    ReplyDelete