Monday, August 31, 2009

Holy Cow, we are leaving!!

And soon. I think the travel agent misunderstood me. She got us flights leaving TOMORROW night! AHHH. This is nuts. Our poor caseworker, she is running in circles to coordinate our travel with the agency in Korea. Oops! I'm a nervous wreck and trying to tie up loose ends. Not many people get a call and pack up and leave the very next night. Saying bedtime prayers and kissing Dillon goodnight about killed me. Mike is wisely trying to remind me about enjoying this moment and trusting God with Carter and Dillon while we are gone. Abby is so excited. Her suitcase is packed and at the front door :)
We land in Korea early Thursday and leave Wednesday evening. I wasn't planning on us staying so long, but the flights were a LOT cheaper this way. In fact, almost the same price we paid for our tickets when we picked up Abby 8.5yrs ago!! The stinky part is that we land home super late Wednesday. This means no cheering group of family and friends to welcome our sweet boy home. But, honestly, Hudson is nearly 2. I'm thinking a cheering group of 30 people would freak him out a bit. Maybe a quiet arrival is better for him.
Next post will be when we are settled in Korea. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures of Hudson in your arms! Have a fantastic trip!

    Yvonne (Dillon)

    ReplyDelete