Wednesday, August 19, 2009

School starts and another wise word from Abby


First day of 8th and 3rd grades! I really cannot believe I have an 8th grader. I'm way to young for that!! Dillon and I have cleaned out the garage already and are going to have lunch at Chic-Fil-A to celebrate our last 2 days together before he starts school.
Also, Abby is always saying things that are quite wise and profound, yet simple. We were talking about Hudson's process this morning as I mailed education requirements back to our caseworker. I asked her if she had any idea how much there was to do for an adoption. She said "I thought you just flew to a country and picked a baby." HA. Then, she said "I think that if you've adopted once, they should just keep your file and you pay a 10 dollar a year membership, then you can adopt again easy." If only it were that simple!!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment