Sunday, September 13, 2009

Spoke Too Soon

Today the little cutie was flat miserable. He cried and grieved last night from midnight to 3:30am, then fell asleep until 9. Today he has cried and whined non-stop. I take that back, he was happy when we walked in the light rain fall barefoot this afternoon. He did finally eat some food(mashed potatoes from Chicken Express-Thanks Susie!). He flat out is ticked off at us and lets it be known--dont' even think of letting Mike care for him(he wails and closes his eyes!). I know this is totally normal. Heck, if I was whisked away from my family, flown to a strange country with a houseful of people who I don't know, I'd be mad and crancky too. It is hard though, as a mommy and daddy trying to form an attachment to a miserble little boy. It will pass and get better every day. Bless his little heart!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Lib! I'm praying you all! I know when you are so close to your own reality, it's hard to see the clearing up ahead...just know it IS there! Peace to you and your new little one... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete