Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hudson could use some prayers

For healing. His lungs sound like an 85 yr old emphysema patient. He was welcomed to Texas by full force allergy issues several days ago. Now he is hacking and congested. The good news is that he isn't running fever and still eating and drinking fine(or else I'd take him to the dr. asap). Dillon has chronic pulmonary problems so we have the nebulizer and meds so I'm giving him treatments. Please join me in praying for his lungs to clear up. I'm headed to the HR dept of my job this morning to add him to our insurance so I can not afford a big medical bill at this point! Don't worry, money would never keep me from seeking appropriate treatment ;) Good thing I'm a nurse. With my 3 boys, I sometimes feel like I'm running a mini ward!

2 comments:

  1. Consider it done :-) Prayers, prayers and more prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definite prayers. Naia had issues at that age as well. The neb was never fun. Prayers that everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete