Monday, September 14, 2009

Cute or What??


Hudson is so cute. We are having a quite, laid back rainy day. He loves this little Pororo book(sitting behind him)we bought inSeoul. Pororo is the Korean equivalent of Barney. Wish we had it here. He is a stinker too. I'll tell him "no, don't touch" and he will watch me and move his hand very slowly to continue touching whatever the forbidden fruit of the moment is(usually the Wii buttons). After about 4 times, he will move on to the next item. I remember Abby being the same way. Of course, she is a complete angel now so maybe there is a great hope for him?!! :)

3 comments:

  1. This is just the cutest picture of Hudson! He looks so happy - at least for the moment... I've been following your journey on your blog and your comments on the Dillon forum. Keeping you all in my thoughts daily as I know this transition is a tough time. Hoping for brighter days (and nights) very soon!
    ~CindyW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Libby! Hudson is soooooo beautiful. I really can't wait to meet him. I want to squeeze him badly!:) Praise God for how Hudson is becoming more and more comfortable. I cried reading how he cried so long the other night. How he must miss his previous life BUT how that will pass very qickly. What a blessed little boy he is. What a new wonderful little life you have given him! Keep the pics coming. They are adorable!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture! Looks like he'll be ready to meet my girls soon

    ReplyDelete