Monday, September 28, 2009

Great Day


Hudson said "Uh-oh", his first English word! He was really happy today, except when he woke up from his nap and I wasn't lying next to him. I got a shower, finally read a little bit in my "Read the Bible In A Year". I haven't been able to run or have my quiet times since Korea; my thighs have turned to mush and I miss time with the Lord. It will come. Right now I'm so thankful that the little cutey is adjusting better and better. Oh, funny thing I discovered this morning. We were on the front porch when the sprinkler system came on. If you've ever been to Seoul, this won't surprise you(huge concrete city of 12million people living in highrise apartments), but Hudson obviously has never seen or heard sprinklers before. He shook out of his shoes and screamed in terror!!

No comments:

Post a Comment