Tuesday, May 15, 2012

one big prayer answered

Mom and Susie found flights to Seoul for about 1050 each.  Hooray!  I have been praying that they'd find a much cheaper alternative to the $1400 ones we'd been looking at.  They won't be flying with Abby and I, but will land at Inchon airport a few hours before us.  They will enjoy chilling out in the nicest and most modern airport I've been in. Only 5 more months til our trip!  And only a few more prayers to be answered.

Side note:  several people have commented about how am I going to go work with the children in the orphanage and not end up adopting again? Well.... so what if we do?  Is it funny, or weird, or crazy, or bad for us to adopt again?  Mike and I both feel our family is complete-for sure.  But, if we did adopt a 5th child, why is that so crazy?  The Bible calls children a reward. There are 163million rewards living in the world with no parents. Seems to me that most of American society sees children as a burden and temporary pleasures as a reward.  Mixed up world we live in!

1 comment:

  1. I get so frustrated when people ask me if we're going to adopt again or birth any more children, like it would be a terrible thing if we did. Do they not think that we don't love our kids or that we couldn't love another?!

    ReplyDelete