Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pinning ceremony pictures

I'm horrendously pale!  Lucky Abby with her gorgeous brown skin.  Check out the mini-me pic below.  Abby and I busted out laughing when we saw it.  Carter and his daddy, 2 peas in a pod! And may I just say, thank you my sweet husband?!  Your unfailing belief in me and support spurred me to keep going.  I am so honored to be your helpmeet.


Shout out to my blog-world friend, Meredith!  You leave in 3 days to finally pick up your sweet Korean son(after a 20months wait).  The treasure waiting for you is SO worth it. I'm praying for little man to have a God-imparted sense of peace and love when he meets his forever family.
And, shout out to my great buddy, Wendi, you leave tomorrow for a 2 week trip to serve in Tanzania.  I 'm so dang proud of you girlfriend!  Love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment