Sunday, January 1, 2012

What's in store for 2012?

A new year!  I love a new year:  making To Do lists, making new prayer lists to tape up to my bathroom mirror, making resolutions that I'll keep for 2 months, all the new possibilities! 
Here's a few 2012 plans for me(well, I guess I should say us). 
1.  Accomplish some more of our house projects we've needed to do for years.  I did finish painting our front door and it looks smashing!  Tip learned the hardd way:  don't paint your front door with oil-based paint when it is 40 degrees outside.  Nuff said!

2.  Stick to a cash flow plan and pay off Mike's truck balance early so we can save like the dickens--college is 2.5 years away!!
3.  Prayers for our family to honor Jesus in our words and deeds(I seem to especially struggle with the words part) and I want to use my words for blessing not harshness
4.  Continue asking God for a miracle so Dillon can speak clearly
5.  Carter is going to South Africa over Spring Break--without Mike or I!!  I really want him to learn a big lesson--that God will provide for his needs if he will work hard and pray.
6.  For me to finish my BSN strong and not peter out.  And, then, to enter grad school IF the Lord so desires
7.  Mike assumes the role of Chief Administrator of his school tomorrow!  I'm praying for wisdom, peace, vision, and unity in the staff and that the students would be a light and desire excellence.

2 comments:

  1. Would love to know how Mike is doing!? Praying your list with you :)

    ReplyDelete