Saturday, December 26, 2009

White Christmas!!!


I don't think I've ever been able to really say this--we had a White Christmas!!  I mean a blizzard came on Thursday complete with horrible ice.  Friday was beautiful, sunny and soft fluffy snow.  We had a snowball fight with the cousins, Aunt Shana and Uncle Craig.  Papa got in on the fun and here I am with a snowball inside my sweater that he threw at me!

Well, let me be the first to say "Hooray Christmas is over"!!  To be completely blunt, I'm not a huge Christmas afficionado.  Today, we clean out toys to make room for the new ones the kids got.   We clean and organize my torn up house and take a big load to Goodwill.  I love getting ready for the new year. 

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious....we just did the same thing giving away excess stuff. Wasn't it so fun to have a white Christmas?! We LOVED it. Your kids (and you!!) look like you enjoyed it thoroughly.

    Blessings in the year 2010!

    ReplyDelete