Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kids! Such stinkerpots


I guess the honeymoon is over for Dillon. Two days ago I was walking with Dillon and Hudson to the playground. Dillon announced "I want Hudson go nother house!" I said "Hudson is your little brother, you want him to leave?" No hesitation, he said "Yes." Dillon's been so focused on for many many years, I'm thinking he is just realizing how much his life has changed these last 2 months :)

As for Hudson, he is a funny little booger. I worked Saturday 7a-7p, off Sunday, worked yesterday 7a-7p. This morning when he came toddling into the kitchen, he went straight for daddy. He would not come hug me and even closed his eyes at me when I'd try to talk to him. Seems that he was punishing me for being gone so much! I'm thankful he bonded with Daddy though. I'm off til Friday, I'll re-establish my reign as favorite parent!
We have decided that Hudson is most likely allergic to milk. He had been drinking soymilk since coming home because it is very common for Asian children to be lactose intolerant. I'd just gone ahead and started him on it. Well, we ran out early last week and I thought I'd try regular milk. Immediately the thick congestion came back and he had diarrhea, and a scalded bottom. Guess we will stick with soy a while. Funny thing, yogurt doesn't bother him.

No comments:

Post a Comment