Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Well---he's a normal toddler



All of my kids were obsessed with unrolling the TP.  I don't really get the fascination, but apparently it is super fun!  This little man is so funny.  He is a parrot and copies everything Dillon does.  Today Dillon said something about his backpack and a little voice piped up after that saying "Ba pack".  He loves to "honk" my nose, give slobbery kisses, open and close the cabinets five billion times, sings constantly, and always wants to go outside.  Hudson loves his daddy now and runs to him.  This Sunday at church is our parent/child dedication.  It will be really precious.
Here is the verse we are using.

  Is.43:5
Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
I will bring your children from the east
and gather you from the west.

No comments:

Post a Comment