Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Crime Scence


Dillon is very rarely deceitful or deliberately rebellious.  He generally just has a thought or impluse---acts on it-- you know, no filter.  Tonight I walked into my room and saw this on my bedspread and Dillon standing close by with child scissors in his hand.  I said "what did you cut"?  He simply said "Hair."  He cute a long piece out of the top of Hudson's hair.  Fortunately, it blends in well and you can't tell.  You know, I've been saying for 2 weeks now that Hudson needed a hair cut.  I guess Dillon was going to help save me a trip.  When Abby was about 5, she gave herself a really good trim!  I'm talking mullet style.  Then, she tried to hide the evidence under a stool in the bathroom and acted like nothing was askew ;)  I can't get too upset.  I was truly, the worst child ever.  I know you are shocked!  Libby ever be non-conformist or rebellious?  No way!  Well, yep, I was.  I remember my mom dragging me out of a store with me screaming "You're not my mother!!!"  Amazingly enough, nobody came to my rescue.  I would cut anybody's hair who would sit still enough.  I colored my furniture, ran away frequently, and such craziness.  Good thing I turned perfect later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment