Thursday, July 30, 2009

UGH, big time frustrated!!

So, I've been totally unrealistic about our travel clearance!! Our caseworker just called and talked me through all the steps of red-tape left. Let's just say, good ole Texas has added one more step to this maze of paperwork! Yep, more papers keeping me from holding my precious angel. My cheeks are quivering and hot, but I'm not gonna cry, I'm tough and I know God has a plan. But, honestly, my nerves are shot. At least we are gonna get school started and then we'll go. Pray please for the quickest timeframe possible. My angel is barreling towards 2 years old and still doesn't know his momma and dadda.

2 comments:

  1. Libby, I'm so sorry! How utterly frustrating. I'm praying for you and for Hudson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that you found out about more delays! I know how devastating news like that can be when all you want is for your baby to be home. I'm hoping you hear good news this week and that things speed up so you can bring Hudson home!!

    ReplyDelete