Thursday, March 8, 2012

You is my mother

Could be a phase, could be working through some adoption realities.  Hudson keeps looking at me and saying "You is my mother." Anyone got a thought?  He was 21 months when he joined my family, so certainly, he could be thinking about that.  He's also brilliant, verbal, and curious (think Curious George meets Junie B Jones meets litte Einstein).

Tomorrow:  we drop Carter off at DFW airport to fly to South Africa.  Pics and posts forthcoming.  I will not cry, I will not cry, I will not cry

1 comment:

  1. BLESS YOU MAMMA! Fridays are for fasting...will put Carter on my list!!! That's amazing...so so excited for him. You need to video Hudson so I can see him in action. Sounds like a total character. Did you catch Jenn Hatmaker's guest adoption post.

    http://give1save1.com/2012/03/05/guest-post-by-jen-hatmaker/ It had some good reminders for me...and some laugh out loud lines as USUAL!

    THanks for praying for my baby. Now that we are so close, I'm really weary of waiting. I want to kiss his cheeks so bad that it hurts:( Trying to rest in God's BIG OLE SOVEREIGN time table. I'm glad you all are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete