Sunday, March 11, 2012

No word yet :(

Sorry, all we know is that the team made it safely to South Africa.  Can't wait to hear some details.  Today our pastor preached at the church they are partnering with all week.  Tomorrow starts the Bible clubs and work at the community center and children's feeding program.  Carter is leading worship for the children.  I know he will light up when he has a guitar in his hand and lots of smiling children in front of him.  So FUN.  Oh, I wish I was there.  Alas, I have to work this week and continue my stupid stupid schoolwork(Nursing Research stinks).  Ahhem, excuse my bad manners.  I mean, I'm grateful to have a great job and the opportunity to continue my education--I know I'm blessed!

1 comment:

  1. So grateful for a safe trip! I look forward to reading all about it :) And just think...school is almost over!!! Man, time flies!

    ReplyDelete