Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mike's big weekend


Happy 40th birthday to my sweet man.  We had a very nice party last night.  I must say he looks quite amazing :)  Here is Abby showing off the welcome table that held old pics of him, Mike is the stylin dude in behind her.





And for Father's Day, a throw back.  Check out this first meeting pic of Hudson with his new daddy!

Talk about a great daddy.  Happy Father's Day to my honey.  Our children trust you and are learning by your example. When you come home from work, Hudson runs to the door yelling "Daddy HOME."  You love our kids, you love other people's kids at Trinity and want them to grow up loving Jesus with their whole lives.  You are a Biblical example of being a father to the fatherless and defender of orphans.  I'm not building you up as perfect, no earthly father is.  But, we know you are one awesome dad.

And, to my own dad.  I learned to think for myself, question what others are saying, search the Scriptures, play silly games like throwing socks at kids while they run across the house, how daddy's love their little girls and treat them with respect, to love worship music and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment