Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tired-being real

Honesty, plain honesty:  I'm so tired sometimes!  I love being a mom.  But, sometimes, I'm so tired I can't stand it.  At this very moment, being a Yuppy who goes to work, then goes to the gym for an hour, drives a nice new car(with cd player that works), join my husband at Central Market for dinner, then go home to a quiet and clean home, all sounds really nice.  I know, I'm super blessed and have such a great privelage raising these 4 miracles.  Ohh, but sometimes, I'm just tired!

2 comments:

  1. I'm willing to help out with anything you need. Please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel! I love being a stay at home mom, and my big kids have even started saying that this is my actual "job"! Sometimes though, I'm just so exhausted with baby talk, and home work talk, and field trips, etc...Brent doesn't understand when I say that every once in a while I'd love to go to "real" work for a day and have nothing but adult conversations!

    ReplyDelete