Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween was a might smaller than usual

Our house is usually the place to be for Halloween.  This year, we just weren't prepared.  I'm still not in my routine after the trip(haven't run or had my quiet time in 5 days!).  We did have our usual guest, Susie and her son Jake.  My kids and Susie's kids have enjoyed Halloween together for 8 years.  Below are Dillon, aka Pizza Man wearing Nacho Libre mask(don't ask!) and Thomas the Train's Conductor.  We had a good time in our young family centered neighborhood.


Tomorrow is Homecoming and Carter was voted class Representative.  This means that his peers selected him as the boy in his class that most represents the qualities of Christ.  I'm so stinkin' proud!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How cute are they?? Are you sleeping yet?? Been thinking about you alot!

    ReplyDelete