Friday, November 30, 2012

Guess he likes us

Hudson said something about when he was in my tummy. I explained, once again, that he grew in his birth mother's tummy, then lived with his foster mother, and then came to live with me and daddy...we adopted you. He grinned and said "I like that you and daddy did that" !  I told him that me and daddy were glad too :)

In other news, Abby had her first basketball game yesterday.  She's never touched a basketball before 2 weeks ago.  She was so nervous and really had no clue how the game works.  I was so proud of her.  After getting in a few minutes of play time and watching her more experienced friends playing, she grabbed a loose ball and took a shot!  

Carter is writing lots of praise and worship songs.  The boy is a teen genius in the music dept.  

Dillon has his first school choir performance tomorrow.  He wanted to join choir despite his apraxia and articulation disorder. He can't sing...I don't mean he is flat or tone deaf...I mean he truly cannot sing thanks to the speech disorders robbing him of that ability. I'm so proud of him for trying hard things.  He also begins Upward Basketball next month.  Way to try, my sweet boy!

Oh, I got robbed today.  I'm fine, just was a walking naive target that fell for the old "Excuse me man, I really need to call my ride, can I use your phone?"  Took it and ran like lightening, in broad daylight in front of Super Target!  I'm just so thankful he didn't take my purse, wedding ring, or me!

And 2 more tidbits:  I got my eyebrows threaded!  OUCH.  But, it tamed my bushy brows so well and is supposedly better for your skin than waxing.  Next, you MUST buy Gateway Worship's newest album "Forever Yours."  Ahhh-mazing!

1 comment:

  1. Libby!!! You got robbed??? OH goodness...love love Hudson's comment about being adopted! THANKS for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete