Monday, November 12, 2012

Acceptance letter!

Friday I was bemoaning to my coworkers that I'd still not heard from the university regarding my application to the Master's program.  Thirty minutes later, the email came!  I've been accepted to begin the Nurse Practitioner's program in January! Exciting, terrifying, overwhelming, super fun...all of those feelings at one time.  I'm not worried about learning the content.  It is just that I'm not sure I really want to be in school again :(  ICK.  However, it will be really worth it.  3 years...I can do this! I'm choosing the Family Nurse Practitioner track so I can treat babies to elderly.  You know what I'm so excited to learn?  Suturing!

2 comments:

  1. Suturing??? really! Well, at least it will be very useful!! So excited fo you. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW I"M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!! You are going to rock it!

    ReplyDelete