Sunday, October 28, 2012

Best part about being home

Mike and the boys welcomed us home late Friday night.  OH how we were ready to get off the plane!!  I've never had such a hard time flying.  My ankles were so swollen that I could barely put on my shoes.  We walked out to the baggage area and they all ran up saying "mommy!".  Sweet sweet times of snuggles.  Mike did a wonderful job running the ship alone.  The house was clean and the boys were all healthy.  I'm so proud of him.  I don't want to even think about flying again for a loooooong time!!  However, last night Mike was already planning a possible trip to Nicarauga next July for our church and 20th anniversary.  Let me recoup and I'll be ready. Abby and I are suffering from jet lag and couldn't sleep last night.  She is itching to get to school tomorrow and see her friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment