Thursday, October 18, 2012

Jetting off


It is 4:15am and we are headed to the airport in a few minutes.  Ouch, my heart hurts leaving this house and my boys!  Yesterday was a rough day for other reasons. And yet, we rejoice...God is Sovereign and on His throne!  He has work and fun for us in Korea.  We are blessed to partake in His ministry.  Pray for my hubby and sons at home.  Pray I don't lose my ever-lovin' mind on the awful plane ride.  This is my 4th time to make this trip and each time I swear I'll never fly that long again.  :)  
I made my 2 little boys a chain of notes.  There are 8 links and each is numbered.  At night, they clip the day off and read mommy's message inside.  Ouch--it hurts to leave those little snuggle bugs.  I know that every where I turn in Korea, I'll see little boys that remind me of them! 

See you all Saturday with post number 1.  Abby will be guest writing about her experiences too.

1 comment:

  1. OHHH HOW SWEET!!! Praying for you and Abby!!!!! Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete