Thursday, April 5, 2012

Grad school

YIKES, I just worked on 2 grad school apps.  Took me 2.5 hours.  I'm so confused about which program(am intereseted in 3 schools) and when to start(August or January).  Tried fasting yesterday for a full revelation.  I only made it til 5pm, had 2 cups of OJ the entire day.  I kept praying and praying and asking Jesus to show me what He wants me to do.  At 5, I was feeling faint and grumpy.  So, I gorged!  Finally, I decided to just begin applying.  I may not get in to them all and will go wherever I'm admitted.  Will keep ya posted.  Feels good to say "grad school."  Only 3 more years and I'll be a full-fledged Family Nurse Practitioner!  Look out Nicarauga, Haiti, Mexico, wherever...I'm gettting ready.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for clarity. God will open the door to your calling, whatever or wherever that may be. Reminds me of Ephesians 2:10, God already prepared great works for you!

    ReplyDelete