Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Late Easter fun at Nana's

Saturday we headed to the country for Mike's side of the family's Easter fun.  And fun it was!  The most gorgeous day. It really made me want to pack up and move away from cookie cutter little neighborhoods and have land--wide open spaces!!
We began with kite flying.



Nana and Grandma are the best egg hunt planners.  Note the big girl's with store sacks--they are bigger and hold more loot. They had a large and perfectly manicured area to hunt for candy, fruit roll-ups, beef jerky, mini bottles of sport drinks and such.

I like this pic of my sis-in-law.  We seem to be having a robust and funny conversation--no doubt about our nutty child-rearing.  She is a nurse also, so we commiserate about healthcare.

This pic is one I took through the bedroom window screen. They were playing baseball in the field while I did my Leadership and Management project(gag!)

After eating a ton, we ended the day with a just after nightfall egg hunt.  This was done with flashlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment