Thursday, September 29, 2011

Entertainment value

I can't resist sharing some hilarious old pics to make you all grin!  Last night Mike was spending quality daddy time with the little ones.  His favorite activity is to lay on the bed with old photo albums and show them pics.  I dug out some that will crack you up. Or, maybe they won't, maybe my brain's a bit fried.  I just mopped with Ammonia.  What is ammonia anyways?  I remember my mother mopping with it when I was a kid.  So, in my mind, if you don't get a slightly singed nasal hair after cleaning, then it isn't really clean? 

First off, here is Dillon at age 3. He looks like a Compassion Int. chid that needs sponsoring.  This picture was taken at his 2 day a week childcare center.  I did not send him to school in light blue knickers!  I guess he'd gotten dirty and they dug out clothes from a leftover pile.  Of course, it would be picture day!  When he came home, I peeled the tight knickers off him and they were size 12months wind pants.  Classic family pic!


Next, we have Mike's artwork.  This is his rendition of sitting in between 2 older Korean gentlemen on the subway in Seoul.  I giggled the whole way because he looked like a giant!

There is one more that I keep loading and loading, but alas, after 5 attempts, I'm sick of it.  The picture was of Hudson at about age 9months.  He is in a walker, in his foster mother's home, and I kid you not, has a pink flowered head band on!  Umm, excuse me?

No comments:

Post a Comment