Wednesday, July 6, 2011

hi from the buried pile

Wanted to make a quick note:
  Had a great extended family, somewhat redneck, lakehouse trip with my parents and sibs.  Lots of floating in the lake, lots of kids running around, lots of food!
  Paddling upstream without an oar in Statistics class--praying to make a C.  It isn't exactly easy to study for Health Promotions and Stats with 4 kids at home.
  Have only heard once from my friend visiting her 4 kids they are trying to adopt in Ethiopia--kids speak some English and watched the video she took.  They pointed at Ryan and said "Pappa!" 
  Just heard that South Korea is going to host 2018 winter Olympics!!  HOORAY, we are going to save starting now.  First thought for me, no lie,.....ooooh, maybe we can bring home another precious Korean angel when we go ;)  I know, I'm nuts, especially since by then Mike would be 48 and me a little less than that.  Those almond eyes and jet black hair melt my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Hey we were thinking the same thing...see you there!

    ReplyDelete