Friday, July 8, 2011

Dillon's twin needs a family

You guys are not going to believe this!!  I got an email from a sweet friend of mine who wanted me to check out a lady's blog.  She said the blog reminded her of me because of my passion for the global orphan crisis.  I read the lady's blog(awesome writer and passionate heart for the orphan!).  It got me thinking about how years ago, I'd peruse waiting child sites all the time, just making sure I was up-to-date on my adoption issues, and, I could advocate for particular waiting kids.  So, I decided to check out Holt International's waiting child site, as they still post pics, most dont without a password.  Seriously, not at all exaggerating here, I found our precious Dillon's twin(5yrs younger)---waiting in an orphanage in the world for his own momma and daddy.  He is 3 years old and his medical and developmental description and picture could have been a straight from our home, 5yrs ago.  Click CHILD  to see him.


This is our Dillon at 3yrs old!

My heart completely breaks for this little boy.  Please, oh please, would one of you apply to adopt him?  I'm convinced that Dillon has done so well and gotten so healthy because God gave him his own family who push, love, pray, encourage, insist on the best treatments for him.  We aren't special at all--we are just a regular momma and daddy wanting our angel baby to thrive.  This waiting boy deserves that.  He doesn't care if you can't provide a shiny car, his own fancy room in a big house, a funded college account--he just desperately needs a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment