Friday, June 17, 2011

Please Pray!!!!!!!!!!!

My precious Ob/gyn's husband died suddenly yesterday.  I just woke up to the horrible email!!  This family is awesome.  They lost their darling 4yr old daughter 3 years ago.  She was adopted from China.  They have a few grown kids, a son who is 13, a 4yr old little girl whom they adopted after their other daughter died.  And, they were waiting on travel clearance for another little angel from China.  I'm sick, absolutely SICK!!!!!!!!  He carried that tiny little girl everywhere!  His wife is a rock of a woman, so selfless, ministerered to me during my miscarriage and D and C last summer.  OH, those kids---NOT FAIR.  How do they survive another tragedy like this???  The 13yr old goes to Mike's school.  Please pray like crazy for this family.

Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Libby--I just read this post. My heart hurts for this family. You never think these kind of things will happen. Will be praying for this family. Praying for peace and comfort and a deep reliance on our heavenly Father.

    ReplyDelete