Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Refuse, Greatest song ever



Scroll way down to the far right side of my blog and pause the music player so you can hear the words to the song that says exactly what I want my life to say.  I refuse to sit around and wait for someone else--to do what God has called me to do myself!
And, in case you can't play the video, here are the lyrics to I Refuse by Josh Wilson
Sometimes I,

I just want to close my eyes

And act like everyone’s alright

When I know they’re not.

This world needs God

But it’s easier to stand and watch.

I could pray a prayer and just move on

Like nothing’s wrong.



But I refuse.



‘Cause I don’t want to live like I don’t care.

I don’t want to say another empty prayer.

Oh, I refuse to

Sit around and wait for someone else

To do what God has called me to do myself.

Oh, I could choose

Not to move but I refuse.



I can hear the least of these

Crying out so desperately,

And I know we are the hands and feet

Of you, oh God.

So, if you say move,

Then it’s time for me to follow through,

And do what I was made to do.

Show them who you are.

2 comments:

  1. AMEN!! My anthem!!!! I absolutely LOVE this song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So glad you shared the song. I love all of your stories - greatly admire you and your family. What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete