Thursday, January 27, 2011

Unabashedly gloating


We drove by a Chic-Fil-A sign and 3yr old genius Hudson says "There Chicken-Fe"!!!
Judging by that sign recognition, I'd say he's totally American now :)

He blows me away with the stuff he knows.  He picked up a smushed penny(the kind you pay a buck for at the zoo and they are imprinted).  He showed it to me and said "it a oval."  I was shocked--heck, the boy's only heard English since he was 21months old!!  And I'm just not the kind of mom that has teaching moments all day where the kids learn shapes and ABCs at 3yrs old!  I'm much more of a, to quote Frankie on The Middle, "Phone it in kind of parent."  Laid back and let the kid be a kid for a little while is much more my style.  So, all that to say, who the heck taught my 3yr old what an oval is??  Dunno, but thanks!!



Here is the munchkin wearing his Thomas the Tank pj shirt.  Seriously, he won't take it off.  I wash it and hide it away for a day or two.  But, he finds it and on it goes--and stays!!!!  The boy's obsessed.  By the time you have 4 kids, you really don't care if they wear a pj shirt everyday.

Today his asthma is acting up.  He tells me "Me need beethin teetment"

No comments:

Post a Comment