Monday, May 17, 2010

That's MY man!

Hello sweet husband of mine.  I don't know if you can log in while in Peurto Rico or not.  But, I want to tell you that your text to me today made me love you all the more!

You see, my husband took 14 seniors to serve in an orphanage in San Juan, Peurto Rico.  At lunch time, he texted me saying he had found our 2nd daughter, a gorgeous 1 yr old with curly pigtails and he wished he could bring her home.  No, there is no way he can bring a little girl home with him.  And, for that matter, we are in no way ready to add a toddler girl to our mix(even if she has rosebud lips and huge brown eyes).  The text was a half-joke. The fact is, that simple text spoke volumes to this woman's heart.  That text meant more to me than if he'd surprised me with a luxury trip to vacation in Peurto Rico.  Know why?  Cause it showed me his heart.  A man who loves the forgotten baby girls out there in orphanages and would love to become their daddy is the kind of man I want to spend my life with.

  I know, I'm super blessed, ain't I???!!

No comments:

Post a Comment