Sunday, May 30, 2010

NUTS!




My kids are crazy!  Hudson is the most craziest of all!  Tonight, no lie, I was on the phone and found him standing by the toilet, lid up, water all on the floor, holding the toilet scrubber-----------LICKING the toilet scrubber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHH, he is insane.  Then, after I threw him out of my bathroom, he went straight to the kids' bathroom.  Guess what I found him doing?
                 Brushing his teeth with Carter's toothbrush!  It is in the trash now.

Tonight we were looking at Abby's end of year little scrap book they made in 3rd grade.  There are sweet stories she wrote, verses they memorized as a class(she goes to a precious Christian school). One picture was of the cross.  Above the cross was a sign that said "King of the Jewels" HA!  We got a huge kick out of that :)

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH!!! I am a germ-oh-phobe so that story got my skin crawling. Pretty sure that Hudson and my little guy could really really get into some mischief together.....and a lot of germy things.Urgh.

    Love the "King of the Jewels". so sweet.

    ReplyDelete