Monday, April 12, 2010

Prayers answered

Hi guys!  I just wanted to give quick(well, you know how long-winded I am!) and sweet update.  Hudson is a pure delight and joy.  I really can't believe that in only 7months he has become our sweet and funny son, not a new kid who we are supposed to love off the bat but needed time to bond and felt kind of like we were babysitting.  He is solid-rock OURS!  Remember how he didn't like Mike at first?  Well, now they are best buddies.  In fact, every single cotton-pickin time that Hudson walks in the room where Mike is, Hudson yells out "Hi Daddy!"  He has no soft button, it is all loud, gregarious, bowl you over with personality.  Tonight I asked Hudson who he loved....Mommy or Daddy(I know, I know, parents should never ever make their child choose this)... all 3 times he pointed at Mike :(


Is that not the most precious picture?  I wanted to share something.  God hears our prayers.  He doesn't always answer them in the way or time-frame that we think is best.  However, His timing and plan is perfect.  I save my prayer journals from the last 10 years or so.  I was flipping through one tonight and found this from 4-13-2007  "Im praying for huge miracles, Mike to want to adopt a waiting baby boy in the future and the money to be able to do it without getting super into debt."
See how amazing that is?  Three years later to the day, we are in that exact position!!  I never cease to be grateful and excited when I see  how my God is my  Jehovah-Shalom(God is my peace), El-Shaddai(my all sufficient one), El-Roi(the God who sees), Jehovah-Jireh(God who provides).

And just for cuteness, here is Hudson's first Easter egg hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment