Thursday, August 1, 2013

20 years later, I still DO

Happy 20th Anniversary to Mike and I on July 30th.  Shocking to realize that I was 20 when we got married.  So, I've been married to Mike as long as I was alive pre-marriage :)  Twenty years have flooooowwwn.  We've been all over the world, had joys and sorrows, moves, career changes, fun adventures, been so stinkin' broke, been so stinkin' blessed.  What a precious life together.  I love you Mike and I don't regret a day of being married to a godly, funny, handsome, compassionate, full of integrity man.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! Hope yall celebrate BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you can sum up 20 years better than anyone! That was so sweet! Happy Anniversary!! Glad you had a good time at camp and loved the pics!

    ReplyDelete