Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas pics

First off:  Hudson's Christmas party in PreK.  So stinkin' cute to see preKer's praying

Next up was my side of the family's Christmas celebration.  As I've mentioned in previous posts, they have sold the family home of 27 years and are living in a friend's RV while gutting a 100yr old farm house.  So, we had our party at my sister Melody's house.  Here are Ma and Poppa at one of the kid's tables.  Melody made beautiful table decorations. 


Here is my sis Katy(currently growing baby Nora in her belly) and my neice Maddie.  They won the snowman building competition(aka Dillon).

And below is a pic of what happens to kids after Christmas celebrations! 
Below are my neice and Dillon.  We were at Aunt Barbara's for my mother's side of the family Christmas sing-a-long.  I LOVE Aspen's face.  That girl gives 110% to anything she does(just like my mother)!


Here are our angels Christmas morning.  Dillon and I were up almost all night for various reasons.  It was not exactly Silent Night or a peaceful post card of Christmas Eve.  We had a sweet few hours enjoying celebrating Jesus' birthday and family(of course, nobody knows if Jesus was born on Dec 25--but don't sweat the details right?
Here are my neices(Alyssa and Taylor) on Mike's side of the family.  The girls wanted to see the snow that was beginning to fall but it was freeeeezing!!
Nana plays games and puzzles with the boys.  That is why they prefer her home over mine--I truly dislike playing games.  Thank God for Nana's and Ma's.

Here is Carter in the snow that miraculously fell on Christmas Day.  We were gone when it fell but got to enjoy it when we returned home.  Beautiful!! 

All in all, Christmas was great.  However, I'm glad it is over for another year!  I've cleaned up and cleared out.  Ive made a new calender and set personal and financial goals(including no sodas, running a 10K in Feb and beginning grad school).  New years, new starts, new goals--love it!

1 comment:

  1. When do you start school?? Are you going to petition for more hours in the day?? Love all the pics! David is OBSESSED with thomas the train too!

    ReplyDelete